Saltdean United are committed to making our club a safe place for players, coaches, volunteers and supporters to enjoy football. We regularly update our Covid-19 Risk Assessment in line with Government and FA guidelines.
The UK is currently in Step 4 of the Government Roadmap as of 19th July 2021. Whilst the Government has lifted all measures put in place nationally we are aware that the Covid-19 infection rates continue to rise in Brighton and Hove. Therefore we will continue to implement some of the key mitigation measures in order to reduce the risks for our players, coaches, volunteers and spectators. We respectfully ask for everyone involved in the club or visiting as a player or spectator to observe the following:
- Spectators are welcome but please continue to observe social distancing where possible around the grounds.
- Players, coaches, parents, volunteers and spectators are advised not to attend if they are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 or have produced a positive test result. For guidance on testing and isolation please refer to the NHS website.
- Everyone attending matches will be advised to check in via the NHS Test & Trace App.
- Our bar and refreshment kiosk will be open on match days with a one way system in place. Please avoid standing around next to the bar once you have ordered your drinks so we can keep our volunteers safe.
- Please continue to wear a face covering indoors where possible.
- Hand sanitiser will be available.
- Players are encouraged to shower and change at home where possible.
- Our changing rooms will remain open but subject to enhanced cleaning and a recommendation of limiting numbers.
Our current Covid-19 Risk Assessment for Training and Matches can be found here: Saltdean United FC Risk Assessment – Training – Match Aug 2021
Our current Covid-19 Risk Assessment for the Club House can be found here: Saltdean United Risk Assessment – Club House Aug 2021
The current FA Guidelines for Grassroots Football can be found here: master-guidance-for-re-starting-outdoor-football-steps-4-5—16-july
Government Guidelines for the current step in the roadmap can be found here: Government Covid-19 Guidance
NHS advice on symptoms, testing, vaccinations and self-isolation can be found here: NHS Covid-19 Guidance